Context Remote Aerial Imaging provides a range of technical aerial imaging services including photography, mapping, modelling, monitoring, spotting, and volume computations:
• Low-level aerial mapping and photography
• 3D digital terrain, elevation and contour modelling
• 3D structure and object modelling
• Stockpile, pit and earthwork volumes
• Earthworks and construction progress
• Archaeological/historical site surveys
• Environment, waterway and erosion surveys
• Landfill, reclamation and rehabilitation monitoring
• Building, plant and asset inspection
• Insurance assessment inspections
• Crop and pasture inspection
• General photography and video
Aerial mapping, 3D terrain and structure modelling, and stockpile, pit and earthwork volumetrics, are our specialty areas, but the versatility of aerial imaging by drone befits us for many other tasks such as inspection of structures for maintenance and safety, damage assessments for insurance, crop, environmental and landform surveys, and numerous other photo and video applications.
With relevant qualifications and a long history of experience in data handling, software processing, and CAD-design in the surveying and civil engineering fields, we can manage the technical aspects of any project and supply the imagery or outcomes to fulfil the expectations and requirements of every valued client. We can provide our clients with high-resolution raw imaging, or post-processed finished data according to requirements.
We care about environmental, wildlife, land-care and heritage issues, and we support community volunteer organisations in these areas by offering our services for free – conditions apply but please inquire.
Context Remote Aerial Imaging is certified by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) to provide RPA services within Australia (certification number CASA.UOC.0716) and is fully insured for public liability and professional indemnity to conduct safe and legally authorised operations.
We service the greater metropolitan, south-west and wheatbelt regions of Western Australia.