Total RPA

Total RPA

To pilot a drone or any other type of unmanned aerial vehicle for commercial gain in Australia you must obtain a Remote Pilot Licence (RePL), issued by CASA, the Civil Aviation Safety Authority. Total RPA will get you started by providing you with all the training and industry know-how. Whether you’re in Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane or Sydney, we can help your business get airborne!

Call us

You will be directly connected to John at 1300 *** ***
View phone number

Email us

Email will be sent directly to joh***@****.** (John)

You agree to the Terms and Conditions.

Our location/s