UAVisuals is fast becoming Australia's preferred drone service provider. We are fully certified (ReOC), licensed and insured - specialising in photography and video applications with an extensive network of highly qualified operators nationwide.
UAVisuals pride themselves in delivering quality imagery and data with over 15+ years experience in the creative industries and associated partners in aviation, media, infrastructure and TV production.
Based in Melbourne but work all over the globe including the Maldives, Morocco, Kenya, France, Malaysia and Thailand. The clients range from government departments to international top brands such as Foodora, Centara Hotels & Resorts, CNN Films, Santos, OCS Group, Ensign Energy and Australian private and public sectors including VicRoads, Fulton Hogan, Higgins Paint, Australia's Golden Outback, South East Water, Wyndham City Council and more.
With varied skillsets and 15+ yrs experience in the technical & creative services, UAVisuals are able to approach every job with a greater understanding and adhere to your needs.
Our company brings you the latest technology has to offer whilst keeping a customer centric focus. We listen to your needs and work with your budget to achieve maximum results.
For more information visit www.uavisuals.com
Aerial Photography/ Cinematography:
• Over 15 years experience in the creative & marketing services
• Superior quality footage & trained cinematographers
• Extremely quick turnaround & response times
• Approved to fly for most conditions and scenarios
• Fully insured & certified
• Inspect potential damage or wear to assets within minutes- Towers, derricks, rigs, mills, water towers, tanks and machinery
• Cost Reductions- Save up to 70% on asset inspections using UAVs
• Minimise HSE- Eliminate the use of personnel being placed in dangerous situations
• Live video feed- See footage of what you are analysing as you go
• Safety first with redundancies and JSAs on all operations
• Progress imagery over time.
• Producing 3D models of developments, property and structures with high accuracy
• Volume estimates
• 2D Photogrammetry at survey standards
• Topography elevation models